Sunday, December 20, 2009

Morning!

It's still morning here :)

I am feeling like I'm going to go by Nick.  I wish I hadn't had to change my name before I was really ready to do it. I think I would have picked Nick.

I had an experience recently where some information that I won't have released about myself was released to a broader audience. It took a couple of days for this to really kick in for me, but I didn't like it. I really didn't like it. So I step back a little and think how much I want of public life anyway. There is something enticing about being a recluse. Crazy old writer guy, and a rich recluse. *laughs*

Well, I could do part of that. The rich seems to be out of my grasp.

This is our public square, isn't it? You are my fellow villagers.

No man is an island. Woot!

*temples fingers* Now, I'm thinking about being a street performer. I've always loved card manipulators. I don't know if I could get good at that. Maybe I should think about some other form of street performance. *considers*

No comments:

Post a Comment